Faculty and staff are encouraged to join the SDSU Web Community Group to learn about SDSU Web Accessibility, OU Campus implementation, and other web related topics and updates.
- Invitations to Website-related meetings with colleagues across campus.
- Get familiar with Accessibility and OU Campus implementation.
- Learn web related topics and training opportunities.
- Participate in discussions by asking or answering questions posed to the group (discussion participation is optional).
- Receive updates: Accessibility Scan/Report deadlines, Compliance Sheriff application updates, ATI Roadmap and Exemption Process, OU Campus Project updates, etc.
- Opportunities to join ad hoc groups to collaborate on aspects of Website decisions.
February 20, 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 10 - 11 a.m.
Unfortunately, Christine was unable to present today due to unforeseeable circumstances. Instead, this time was used as an opportunity to network and provide updates on ATI and OU implementation.
To be rescheduled:
Christine Hutchins, AVP and Chief Communications Officer for University Relations and Development will be our guest speaker.
Christine will share her vision and roadmap with regard to URAD's OU migration and web development/redesign process over the next two years and her collaboration with Student Affairs and other stakeholders. She will also discuss MarComm's role related to campus web presence (i.e. SDSU's branding, style guide, etc.) and the importance of maintaining consistent look and feel among SDSU's websites.
- ATI Updates
- OU Campus & Sharepoint Updates
CSUN Conference in San Diego (early bird expires 2/13)
Accessibility Annual Conference
March 19-23, 2018
Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
San Diego, CA
CSU Registration Discounts (50% discount: $152.50)
OU Campus Annual Conference - OUTC18 in Anaheim (early bird expires 2/16)
March 25-29, 2018
Hyatt Regency Orange County
- General Session Registration (March 25-27) - $895
- Workshops Registration (March 28-29) - $895
- Full 5-Day Conference Registration (General Session & Workshops), March 25-29 - $1,750 (https://outc18.com/registration.php)
- Special Offer: Buy 3, Get 1 Free.
Contact Riny Ledgerwood if you plan to attend this conference so we can take advantage of this group offer.
SharePoint 2018 Conference North America (early bird expires 2/26)
May 21-23, 2018
MGM Grand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada
General Session Registration (with one workshop) $1,699