The toolbar gives you many of the editing tasks for a page. Functions include inserting links, applying formatting, such as bold or italics, and spell checking a page. The various functions of the toolbar are explained below.
Click the Save and Exit Icon to save your work and exit the Editor.
Exit the editor without saving your work. All updates or changes made since your last save will be lost.
To insert a table, position the cursor in the editor where you would like the table inserted, then click the icon. The Table drop-down includes several fields that can be used to define the table including:
- Insert Table — Add a new table to the page
- Table Properties — To make changes to an existing table
- Delete Table
- Cell — To make changes to an existing cell in the table
- Row — To insert a new row, delete a current one, or change the Row Properties
- Column — To Insert an additional column to your table or delete an existing column