Why OU Campus?
- Support the CSU Web Accessibility Requirements.
- Support mobile responsive design.
- Template design can be customized to meet your needs.
- Enhance features with snippets and modules to meet your requirements.
- No coding knowledge to manage and update your website.
- Flexible and easy to use.
- Ability to share content and other features; and functionality between OU sites.
- Provide workflow for approval process.
- No cost for licensing and maintenance/upgrades.
- ETS provides training and support.
- Your OU environment is yours and only those authorized may create/change content.
- The CMS publishes to a highly redundant Web server environment in the cloud.
- OU is integrated with SDSUid.
- OmniUpdate partners with higher education and industry experts for Web design assistance,
- How does OU Campus improve Web Accessibility for SDSU?
- ETS manages the templates in OU Campus to ensure ATI compliance.
- Users only need to worry about providing accessible content.
- We monitor web accessibility in OU and help users fix errors.
See, OU Campus Frequently Asked Questions.